A great source of information for the Weekend Warrior or anyone who engages in professional or recreational sports, works around the house, does lawn care or any other physical activity!
Also a great reference book to have around the house for anyone who:
- Wishes to avoid the surgeons’ knife.
- Wants non-toxic care for strains and sprains.
- At a loss as to what to do for exercise and activity.
- Suffering the injuries of over-sold exercise programs.
- Has the most common injuries in sports, dance and exercise.
- Wants evaluation, reduction and rehabilitation.
- Wants to know when the knife and drugs are indicated.
- Needs to learn of the options to surgery and drugs.
"William Wong is a master in the field of natural/alternative medicine. I have been using many of his techniques and remedies throughout my twenty plus years as an athletic trainer. If you are looking for a no-nonsense and scientific approach to managing sports injuries then search no more. "This is a must read and I highly recommend this text to any practitioner involved in the field of sports medicine!" - Roger Hinds, Head Athletic Trainer, NBA Dallas Mavericks.