Dr. Wong's Notes: Since it is IMPOSSIBLE to put too many ingredients into one supplement and have any nutrient or herb there in a quantity that will actually trigger the desired physiological reaction, I divided the needed ingredients into categories:
- First the plant sterol needed to make testosterone that is only 1 physiological step away from actually being testosterone.
- Then adding the ingredients to make Luteinizing Hormone to signal the body to take those sterols and actually make testosterone (Andeanessence Maxx™ and Enkindle®)
- Next add the minerals that are essential co-factors to testosterone and without which testosterone CANNOT be made (Zinc Citrate and Magscorbate®)
- Lastly add the things needed to keep testosterone from converting into estrogen, converting into the hair loss and DHT, or being in-activated by SHBG (Sex Hormone-Binding Globulin); (Sinest®, Karuna Pure Progesterone, Andeanessence Maxx™)
When you see a product with more than 5 or so ingredients, while individually those ingredients may have known physiological action, the ingredients in that product may not be there in sufficient quantity to have a physiological action. Remember the maxim: Some is not better than none, some may be the same as none if the dosage is too low to trigger a physiological action!
Dr. Wong's Suggested Protocol:
- Andeanessence Maxx™: 3 capsules 2 times daily.
- Enkindle®: 2 capsules 2 to 3 times daily.
- Zinc Citrate: 1 capsule daily.
- Magscorbate®: 1 capsule 2 times daily.
- Karuna Pure Progesterone Cream: 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon applied to the skin daily.
- Sinest®: 2 capsules before bed.